Apple Music is a subscription-based streaming service that offers access to millions of songs, albums, and playlists. To pay for Apple Music, you will need to sign up for a subscription. You can do this on the Apple Music website or through the Music app on your Apple device. Payment can be made using a credit or debit card, or through an iTunes gift card. If you’re already an Apple Music subscriber, you can manage your subscription and make payments through your Apple ID account settings.
Apple Music users can access the service through the Apple Music app on their iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS devices, as well as through a web player and Android app. A subscription is required to use the service, which can be paid for by using a gift card, but users can also listen to a limited number of songs for free.
You can pay for Apple Music with gift cards by redeeming the gift card in the App Store or iTunes Store. For instance, if you have a $100 Apple gift card, open the App Store or iTunes Store on your device and click on your account icon in the top right corner. Select “Redeem Gift Card or Code” and enter the code on the gift card. The balance on the gift card will then be applied to your account and can be used to pay for your Apple Music subscription.
An Apple Music subscription is required to access the full range of features and content offered by the service. Subscriptions can be purchased on a monthly or annual basis, and there are several pricing options available:
- Individual: $10.99/month
- Family: $16.99/month (up to six members)
- Student: $5.99/month (available for eligible students)
- Voice: $4.99/month
Subscribers can also save songs and albums for offline listening and share their library with up to six family members. It also offers a free trial for new users.
How to Pay for Apple Music on Different Devices with Gift Card
You can use an iTunes gift card or Apple gift card to pay for your Apple Music subscription on different devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac, or PC. Here’s how:
- On an iPhone or iPad: Open the Music app, tap the “For You” tab, then tap the gear icon in the upper-right corner. Select “View Apple ID” and enter your Apple ID and password. Select “Payment Information” and then “Redeem Gift Card or Code.” Enter the code on the back of your gift card and tap “Redeem.”
- On a Mac or PC: Open iTunes, sign in with your Apple ID, and click on your account name. Select “Account Info” and enter your password if prompted. Click on “Redeem” and enter the code on the back of your gift card.
- On the web: Sign in to your Apple ID account, with your Apple ID, and go to Payment Information. Click on redeem and enter the code on the back of your gift card.
Once you redeem the gift card, the balance will be added to your Apple ID account and can be used to pay for your Apple Music subscription. You can also use the gift card balance to purchase other items from the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store.
And although iTunes is officially no longer available, iTunes gift cards are still useful and can be used to make purchases on a variety of newer Apple platforms. Imagine what a $100 iTunes gift card can do even without the existence of iTunes.
How to Change your Apple Music Plan
To change your Apple Music plan, you can follow these steps:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap your name, followed by Subscriptions.
- Tap the name of the subscription you wish to modify.
- Tap See All Plans, then finish your purchase by following the onscreen steps.
- Turn on Share with Family if you picked a subscription that you can share with your family. Turn off Share with Family if you do not want to share your membership with your family.
In summary, Apple Music is a streaming service that allows users to listen to an extensive collection of music and albums on-demand while also curating and sharing playlists. A subscription is required to use the service, but there are several pricing options available, including individual, family, student, and voice plans. Users can access the service through the Apple Music app on their iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS devices, as well as through the Android app. If you want to change your Apple Music plan, you can do it through different devices by opening the settings, and subscriptions, then selecting your current plan, cancelling it (if applicable) and selecting the new one, entering your payment information and the changes will take effect at the end of the current subscription period.
Do you have an Apple or iTunes gift card and need to exchange it for cash? Sell instantly at the best rates on Nosh.